Friday 26 July 2013

Dotty for the beach

Summer... sun... the beach.... most of us in the northern hemisphere, are either already enjoying the blissfulness of summer... or anxiously awaiting for those precious days of summer vacation to arrive. We dream of the relaxed moments under the sun, recharging our batteries with fun and laughter, soaking up the sun's rays.
It is this theme exactly.... that we use to challenge you for the next two months...yes... two months...over on the Scrapgreece blog. Since these are meant to be days of enjoyment outside, there will be only one challenge for both July and August.

So...  this is the LO I created...
It is of my niece Tia... while on holiday a couple of years ago.... she loved the beach and playing in the sand. I hope I managed to capture some of that playfullness in the LO.

I was inspired by one of Celine Navarro's videos from the 213 in 2013 series, and I printed my photo large and at 50% opacity to fill my 12X12 paper. I then went to town on it, especially on the left hand side... with modelling paste... stencils, stamps, mists. I used a second photo, using the coast line as a guide to line up the two photos and give the focal point a twist....
Some rubons, embellishments and a handwritten title finish of this LO of Tia being totally... Dotty for the beach!




As always, this challenge is open for all Greeks all over the world.
Thank you for stopping by, drop by the Scrapgreece blog to see some more inspiration by the other DT members.

Enjoy your summer!!

2 comments:

  1. Καλα τέλειο!!!!!!! Δεν ξερω μωρό μου απο που λες οτι εμπνευ΄στηκες...είσαι όμως σκέτη έμπνευση για όλες μας!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Φανταστικόοοοο!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails