Back again this week, with my LO for round 4 of the Supreme Scrap Tournament!
My entry was in literally at the last minute, and I have to admit, I am not at all happy with the photos since I took them at night, but ran out of time. Life caught up with me this week.
Enough with the boring details, and on with the challenge.
It was, once again, quite challenging, as we were not allowed any ink or stamps or paints or anything of that nature. Back to basics in a way with "hide & seek" elements.
These were the rules for the challenge:
dubble page layout
2 pages of 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12 x 12 inch)
- eight or more
- no duplicate photo's
- Make on your pages. Minimum of three
- The hidden part of the elements should not be visible at first sight! It needs opening before we can see the hidden inside.
- Size of the elements is free
- Place of the elements on the pages is free
- Type of the elements is free. The three hidden elements may be of the same type. But you can use 2, 3 or more different elements. Your choice.
- Think of flaps that can open, elements that can turn, secret elements that you have to pull out of their hiding place.
- It is ok if a pulling mechanism is visible. Such as a piece of paper, a fiber or ribbon, a brad used for turning a wheel.
- All kinds of ink (including spray ink and misting ink)
- No paint of any sort
- No stamps
- No gesso
- No chalk
Soooo... here is my take on the challenge, my nieces playing with bubbles!
They absolutely LOVE bubbles, where ever we go, the older one always asks for bubbles. She can play for hours outside blowing and running to make big bubbles. The little one ofcourse, just adores to chase them!!!
Special moments, and even though the photographs are not what I had hoped, I am super glad I documented this day. (Australia 17th December 2013. Miss them too much!)
I used Kaiser craft's Confetti collection for this LO....
Thank you for visiting!