I am back with a new LO, this time for round 3 of the Supreme Scrap Tournament.
This was again a tough one, and we all had to put our thinking caps on, and roll up our sleeves for some serious doodling!
The rules were as follows:
Make a scrapbooking layout with lots and lots of doodling on it.
- Format 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12x12 inch)
- 4 photos
- photo’s with (foreground or background) or parts of people on them.
- You will have to add . (exactly 2 no more no less)
- Add a on the layout
- Add a on the layout.
- All doodling must be doodled!
- . So no flowers on your LO. Including your papers and photos and doodling. You can't even doodle flowers on your layout. You can doodle anything else.
- Cutting machines and punches are allowed except for alphabets and flowers.
So, here is my take on the challenge.... for the love of teddies...
It took me a whole week to decide on which photos to choose, and then I had today to execute it.
It definitely came out much differently from what I had imagined, and I seem to make my life difficult by coming up with the hardest ideas to execute. This time it was to make my doodling a resist. This meant that I had to doodle with white on white... which ofcourse meant that I couldn't really see what I was doing. However, when the inks and watercolours were added...the magic happened....
I went over many areas with my fine Whispers markers to accentuate certain areas.
I began the LO by hand sketching my title, and then using some masking fluid to mask it off. I added quite a few layers of shading to the title so that it would pop!
some close ups
and now one or two of the process:
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!