Thursday 25 March 2010

Hello... Kitty!

Posts to this blog, are sparse and few between ... my excuses are the usual, so I won't bore you with the details.

I wanted to share one of the shadow frames I made in November. It was commissioned by a friend who wanted it for a gift for gorgeous ''E's" 3rd birthday. I was told little ''E'' was MADLY in-love with anything 'hello kitty'' so I used that as inspiration for this totally pink, glittery and extremely girly frame, that she can hang in her room!

The papers I used are Crate Paper, Katlin collection
Die-cut butterflies (sizzix), talk bubble (misc), ghost butterfly & flower (heidi swapp), wooden flower (jumbo), buttons & ribbons, and most other embellishments are hand-made.
The shadow frame is IKEA.

As usual, I finished the project with only moments too spare (have I mentioned I seem to only work under pressure?) so the photos are very poor and I didn't manage to capture the 3D of the elements, but you get the picture!

Thanx for looking!

13 comments:

  1. Λατρεύω αυτό το ροζ!
    Πολύ παιχνιδιάρικο,ωραία σύνθεση!

    ReplyDelete
  2. για μια ακόμη φορά έκανες καταπληκτική δουλειά!!! είναι τέλειο!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολυ ωραια χρωματα!!!Τρελαινομαι για hello kitty!
    Μπραβο Νεκταρια!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!!!!!!!! you are so talented!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously cute and ever so girly!! fantastic job as usual

    ReplyDelete
  6. you may delay into posting...but the results are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect as all the things you do! Excuses are accepted ... we all have the same problem from time to time.. so.. don't worry!!! Keep yourself inspired girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Υπέροχο είναι!!! Πολύ ωραία χρώματα κ απίστευτες λεπτομέρειες!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello kitty!!Hello Nectaria!! So Lovely&Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Τέλεια χρώματα και φανταστικά τα στολιδάκια Νεκταρια! Συγχαρητηρια!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful once again Nicky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink is one of my favourite colours!
    Have a happy Easter!
    love,Lena

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails